Hello Hashnode Community🖐
I am Miklós(Miki) Szeles from Hungary and I am here for 3 reasons:
- Learn from you
- Share my knowledge
- Entertain you
Learn from you
I have already learned a lot from you since I started using the Hashnode platform a few weeks ago. I wanted to list some of the articles, but in the end, I couldn't choose which one, as all of them are pretty valuable. So here is the complete list of Hashnode articles that I found useful in any way:
Content creation and networking
- Great writing is iterative - Jake LaCaze
- On The Topic of Creating Content - Alex Kates
- Networking Tips for Developers </> - Anosh Bhakare
- How Beginner Developers Improve their Online Presence Strategy and Achieve growth - Wampamba David
Self development and productivity tips
- A Success Mindset For Your Career and Life as a Developer - John Amiscaray
- Accomplishments != Identity - Mohamed Najiullah
- 8 Useful Tools To Increase Productivity And Make Your Life Easy! - TigerNinja
- February Good Read: The Dip by Seth Godin (Book Gist) - Mridu Bhatnagar
- How to add end-to-end tests to a project - Marcin Wosinek
- Automation Testing: Explain Like I'm five - Abhiraj Bhowmick
- Which is the best free keyword ranking tool with latest features? - Richard Fernando
- 3 How To Optimize Content To Be More Seo Friendly - Cici Amalia
Software development and related technologies
- Introduction to Appwrite cloud functions - writie your first cloud function with nodejs - Bence Hornyák
- Everything you need to know about Go-Lang - #1 - Geek Tech
- How Twitter generates millions of unique ids per second? - Sagar Sengupta
- Terms used in Kubernetes - explained - Shajith
- A (quick) Technical Breakdown Of SSL/TLS - Eduard Draghiciu
Fellow developers who just started blogging on Hashnode just like me
- hello hashnode : Who am I? - Vinamra Jain
- Allow Me To (Re)Introduce Myself - My Name is Moon! - Mahmoud Shabana
And I am pretty sure there are plenty of great articles that I missed. Actually, I will make this a habit, so from time to time, I will share the list of articles I found useful here on Hashnode.
Share my knowledge
Knowledge sharing is very important according to my opinion, that is why I started using Hashnode, as I heard it is a great platform to reach other developers. So let's see what I have which might be valuable to you.
- I have more than 15 years of experience in Software Development from which one year is specialized in Test Automation.
- I have a few years of experience in writing what I got writing my personal blog and posting to my photographer Facebook page.
- I also have some experience in personal brand and community building.
So you can expect me to write technical articles about these topics. Follow me in case you are interested in any.
Well, I have my own sense of humour which you might or might not like. I cannot do anything about that, and I don't want to either. From time to time in addition to technical articles, I will write personal stories about the human side of being a software developer. Some of them will be light, but others might go deeper.
Hello Hashnode Community - I am happy to be here. 😊
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Miki Szeles by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!