I am attending a data analysis course at the Budapest University of Economics and Technology (BME) as an external student. I heard about this very promising conference there. We even got a student discount on the ticket. 😊
The conference is organized by a Hungarian company called CraftHub. They are organizing conferences, events and meetups to make knowledge available and to help tech crafters continuously improve their skills.
Reinforce AI Conference brings together world-leading experts on AI and creates a platform for discourse, innovation and networking. It provides opportunities for learning and discussing the different fields of AI such as ethics, production or the future of artificial intelligence.
Check the summary of the Reinforce AI Conference from last year: %[youtube.com/watch?v=fuh_asEcIks]
There will be more than 500 participants from 24 countries at this event.
Let's have a look at what can you expect from this conference, but before that to help you decide whether you should participate or not here are some thoughts from the conference's webpage:
Reinforce gives Product Managers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, and Software Engineers insight into success stories, lessons learned, best practices and new approaches.
Reinforce AI is a 3-day long conference. The presentations will start at 13:45 CET, 7:45 EST and will last up till 19:45 CET, 13:45 EST.
First day - 8th of March
Here is the list of the first-day speakers:
- Richard Boyd(CEO & FOUNDER AT TANJO INC.) - Partnering with Machine Learning to Improve Outcomes
- Javier Blanco Cordero(SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST AT QUIX) & Tomas Neubauer(CTO & FOUNDER AT QUIX) - The most dangerous demo ever (or how to perform real-time sentiment analysis on the audience messages)
- Alexandra Ebert(CHIEF TRUST OFFICER AT MOSTLY AI) - Synthetic Data for ML Privacy, Boosted Model Performance and Responsible AI
- Mischa Dohler(CHIEF ARCHITECT AT ERICSSON) - Self-Synthesizing Networks & Sophisticated Metaverses: Will we trigger an AI Singularity in the 6G Era?
- Dr. George Tilesch(PRESIDENT AT PHI INSTITUTE FOR AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE) - AI Geopolitics: Emerging AI socioeconomic models and civilizational choices
Second day - 9th of March
- Loren Jan Wilson(HEAD OF DATA AGILITY, GLOBAL AI ACCELERATOR AT ERICSSON) - Transforming for AI: Industry trends in data democratization, reuse, and community
- Virginia Dignum(PROFESSOR AT UMEÅ UNIVERSITY) - Responsible Artificial Intelligence- from principles to action
- Alex Honchar(HEAD OF AI/ML PARTNER AT NEURONS LAB) - Deep learning - the final frontier for time series analysis
- Sercan Arik(RESEARCH SCIENTIST AND MANAGER AT GOOGLE CLOUD AI) - Highlights from pushing the state-of-the-art AI into real world
- Erin LeDell(CHIEF MACHINE LEARNING SCIENTIST AT H2O.AI) - TBD
Third day - 10th of March
- Eduardo Blancas(CEO & CO-FOUNDER AT PLOOMBER) - Ploomber: Open-Source Tools for Maintainable and Production-Ready Data Science
- Gellért Máttyus(SENIOR MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT CONTINENTAL) - Interpretable AI: Fusing deep learning and classical methods
- Dr. Olivia Erdelyi(SENIOR LECTURER & DIRECTOR OF ETHICS AND POLICY AT UNIVERSITY OF CANTERBURY & SOUL MACHINES) - AI Ethics: From Policy to Implementation
- Robert-Zsolt Kabai(DEEP LEARNING FOR POINT CLOUD TEAM LEAD AT CONTINENTAL, ARTIFICIAL INTELLINGENCE DEVELOPMENT CENTER BUDAPEST) - Lidar-Camera Low-level Fusion
- Alan Nichol(CO-FOUNDER & CTO AT RASA) - TBD
- David Aronchick(DIRECTOR, RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT AT PROTOCOL LABS) - The SAME Project: A Cloud Native Approach to Reproducible Machine Learning
This is quite a list I would say. 😊
Thanks to being online CraftHub was able to invite many experts from the field to participate as a speaker.
I will be definitely taking notes and I will share them in the upcoming days. In case you do not want to miss it, just can follow me here, on LinkedIn, on Twitter on Medium.com, on dev.to and even on Instagram. 😊
You are still on time to register for the event. The price is a no-brainer. Only €180.
You can register for the event here.
See you there. 😊
Give a chance to your friends and colleagues to hear about this promising conference by sharing this article😊
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Miki Szeles by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!